Photo by Shauna Alexander, Brightest Young Things
Click to listen to a welcome message by Artisphere's Executive Director, Jose Ortiz.
Artisphere connects artists and audiences through an eclectic mix of fresh, thought-provoking arts programming. We’re your spot for insight into the creative process and to engage in artistic adventures—from contemporary visual art, live music and theatre to new media, film and dance. Come explore, experience and engage—collide with art. Artisphere is located at 1101 Wilson Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, two blocks from the Rosslyn Metro (blue/orange) and within walking distance of Georgetown. Admission to Artisphere and all its visual art galleries is free; there is a cost for ticketed events. Artisphere is pleased to offer its patrons free parking evenings after 5:00 p.m. and all day on weekends.
Artisphere is managed by Arlington Economic Development and supported in part by the Rosslyn Business Improvement District, corporations, foundations and individuals.
Read the FY12 Annual Report
Artisphere participates in CultureCapital.com
, Your Link to the Arts in Metro DC.
- 4,000 sq. ft. Terrace Gallery, plus two additional gallery spaces for visual arts
- 4,000 sq. ft. Ballroom (3,000 sq. ft. dance floor) for events, performances and live music
- 220-seat Dome Theatre for concerts, films and presentations
- 125-seat Black Box Theatre—the new home of WSC Avant Bard
- 387-seat Spectrum Theatre for concerts and events located just next door
- Free WiFi
- Two-story Video Wall screening experimental film and video installations